After the excitement of winning ‘Honeymoon Organiser of the Year’ at the Welsh Wedding Awards 2020 last night, I thought I would do a write up of our top 10 honeymoon sellers which helped us to win this fantastic award!!
- Maldives – There’s a reason why the Maldives ranks highly on honeymoon wish lists – these picture-perfect islands are a real-life desert-island fantasy.A Maldives honeymoon is exclusive and secluded. Each resort sits on its very own island, so after being whisked away by speedboat or seaplane – there are no long taxi transfers from the airport in this part of the world – you’ll step ashore on a private white-sand beach that’s completely away from it all. It’s as close as it gets to newlywed heaven. I am a bit bias after taking my honeymoon there as I would truly recommend this to absolutely everyone!
- Amalfi Coast – It’s little wonder our couples have fallen under the spell of Italy’s Amalfi Coast, tucked just south of the city of Naples, with its
charming hillside villages, citrus groves and to-die-for Mediterranean views.
3. Dubai – Every inch of this ambitious city is engineered to be glamorous and newsworthy. There are few places where you could be drinking tea in a desert tent, eating in gold-filled Michelin-starred restaurants and picking up trendsetting pieces at a futuristic shopping centre all in the same day. Dubai is made for luxury holidays, where you can take your pick between palatial resorts on affluent manmade islands like Palm Jumeirah or city hotels with views of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower.
4. New York – A bold and truly unforgettable city with world-famous attractions, shopping, food and entertainment.
Take a trip to New York and you’ll see why it’s nicknamed ‘the city that never sleeps’. It’s a buzzing, multicultural metropolis where you’ll find some of the world’s most iconic landmarks, endless shopping possibilities and the most diverse dining imaginable. Combine it with other USA east-coast destinations; head further afield to New England, the Caribbean and Canada by cruise; or dedicate as much time as possible to the Big Apple. It always leaves a lasting impression. Perfect for our more active couples who like more of a City type holiday.
5. Mauritius – Fringed with spectacular coral reefs and pure white sands lapped by crystal clear waters, Mauritius is a coveted castaway island and a top honeymoon choice.
We’re experts on this stunning Indian Ocean island, and our insider knowledge and tips mean we can effortlessly tailor make your dream Mauritius honeymoon, mixing and matching hotels and experiences to your exact taste.
6. Caribbean – Your first holiday together as newlyweds could be the ultimate in relaxation, with pristine beaches, azure waters and exquisite spas. The Caribbean is a spectacular honeymoon destination and highlights include:
• Chartering an elegant yacht in Antigua and diving into enticing waters to swim among beautiful coral and marine life
• Embracing the passion and vitality of Cuba and indulging at a beautiful spa retreat
• Experiencing the world’s only drive-in volcano in St Lucia
• Being enchanted by the Underwater Sculpture Park of Grenada
7. Bali – Bali is a dream honeymoon destination – a seamless blend of welcoming culture, intriguing architecture, incredible white-sand beaches and stunning natural beauty, it’s a place synonymous with tranquillity and pleasure. Many of our Bali hotels offer fantastic discounts and complimentary extras to make your honeymoon even more special.
8. Mexico – Caribbean waters lap beaches that grace more ‘world’s best’ lists than we can count. All-singing, all-dancing resorts with some of the world’s best inclusions provide the text-book setting for a tropical escape. With entertainment, activities and enrichment classes on tap, no two days in Mexico need to be the same, unless of course uninterrupted relaxation is more your vibe. Then there are hidden-away nooks, shaded poolside day beds and wide sandy beaches where all you’ll need is the latest best-seller.
9. Disneyland – A Disney honeymoon delivers fairy tale experiences, exotic locales, romantic beach retreats, enchanting accommodations and award-winning restaurants. So whether you have a week or a few days to spend on your honeymoon, Disney is a dream destination you’ll both love.
10. Thailand – Thailand boasts a fabulous array of islands and resorts – from lively beach scenes to secluded hideaways; hilltop retreats to trend-setting city hangouts; and everything in between. You can combine different islands, perhaps include time among Chiang Mai’s cultured surrounds, and add on a couple of days to immerse yourselves in exciting Bangkok. Check out our most popular Thailand multi-centre holidays or create your own bespoke experience. Many of these resorts also offer fabulous discounts or complimentary extras specifically for honeymooners.
To book your Honeymoon or for more inspiration get in touch…
Tel. 01633 897002
We look forward to continuing to helping couples make their honeymoon dreams a reality!